Become a Rising Heart Monthly Member Today!
Around the world and across the street, it’s women and girls who suffer the most. With reliable donations from Rising Heart members, Rising International can help give stability to women in our program by providing on-going entrepreneurial training and support. You will also help reduce the wait time for women who are interested in joining our program.
GIVE A GIFT! GET A GIFT!
Join at $25 or more per month and receive a Rising Heart shopping tote made by women in Tanzania.
Join at $25 per month:
- Provide 12 jewelry making kits and professional business skills coaching to trafficking survivors.
Join at $100 per month:
- Support 24 young women rescued from brothels in India by giving them the tools to be entrepreneurs in their communities
Join at $250 per month:
- Provide training and support to help 75 foster youth in the United States stay safe from traffickers
Join at $500 per month:
- Give five Rising entrepreneurs in the United States access to ongoing training and support, so they can avoid homelessness
As a Rising Heart member you’ll also receive:
- Exclusive invitations to member events
- The opportunity to speak directly to our local and global artisans on Rising Heart calls
- Access to exclusive products
TO START YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
Go to our ‘DONATE‘ page and select ‘Rising Heart Monthly Membership’ in the ‘Cause’ options.
BE SURE TO SELECT THE ‘MONTHLY’ OPTION IN THE FORM
- By Phone: Call 831.429.RISE (7473)
- By Mail: Make your check payable to Rising International
and send to: 300 Potrero Street Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Please write “Rising Heart” in your check memo.
Your recurring monthly donation is secure. It’s also completely flexible! You choose the amount you wish to give each month, and you can change or cancel your donation at any time. If you have questions, or would like to update your monthly donation, please email or call 831.429.RISE (7473).
IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY PROBLEMS WHILE MAKING YOUR DONATION PLEASE CALL (831) 429 – R I S E (7473)
The women in Rising International’s local-global economic empowerment programs are survivors of extreme poverty, war, gender-based violence, and human trafficking. They’ve lived in constant uncertainty. At any moment, one life incident can trigger a devastating chain of events, and put stability for themselves and their families even further out of reach.
With your sustaining membership, we can empower women to lift themselves out of this fragile state.
We train economically vulnerable women in the U.S. to be social entrepreneurs and run their own Rising businesses. These emerging business women sell products handcrafted by survivor-artisans living in the hardest places to be alive as a woman today. Our award winning, innovative economic program enables women here in the U.S. and worldwide to connect and rise together.